Pitch Up and Play sessions are opportunities for players who are:
· New to the game
· Returning to rugby after a long period of not playing
· The more mature player (typically over 40)
· Social player (play for fun, as you can)
Players don’t need to get a team together. Just turn up with your boots, shorts, socks and a gum shield, teams will be sorted on the evening. The laws are ‘adjusted’ to suit the age, experience and abilities of the players.
A drink and food will be provided after the floodlight sessions.
1. Friday 6th October from 7pm
2. Friday 10th November from 7pm
Check the dates in your diary. Please come down and join us @ Exmouth RFC.
Check out the Devon RFU website for further dates.
Updated 10:21 - 5 Oct 2017 by Exmouth RFC Webmaster